As classes begin to fill up it it’s a good time for us to remind you about no shows and cancellations. It’s pretty simple, and here is the deal.
- Sessions can be booked in advance and you can set a reoccurring class in your schedule
- We recommend booking so that you create a commitment to ride, but also to ensure we secure your spot, we have your card ready to go, and classes start at the time advertised.
- Sessions that are cancelled outside of 12 hours notice (so before 6pm the night before a 6am class) will not deduct a session from your account.
- Sessions that are cancelled within 12 hours of the class will deduct a normal session from your account. If you simply don’t show up then the session is also deducted.
- If you have to cancel within 12 hours, and you have made a reasonable attempt to attend class but could not (ie. you are genuinely sick, had to travel last minute, and not just too lazy to get out of bed), then email email@example.com and we are happy to review the situation on a case by case basis.
These steps support all the riders at the AOC, and help you create habits that you stick to, as well as making sure if you book a bike and take someone’s spot, that you cancel out to open it up for someone else.
Managing our training sessions is probably the most important step in creating results week to week. It just got easier to schedule your rides each week. Art of Cycling is on MINDBODY Connect, the app that allows you to book/change classes fast.
Just create a free account with the email you’re already using to book with us (you’ll need a new password). You can view the schedule in detail, find the class you want to book and book directly. You can also cancel classes easily so you free up your spot for someone else. It also syncs with your calendar.